Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busy blues

I'm home sick today. I kinda did it to myself because I went to work yesterday while under the weather. Why did I do that? Because I wanted to go to trapeze school. (this will be explained in my next post!) So here I am, at home, attempting to do some work while eating steel-cut oats and ice cream.

Been busy since I've come back. Gabby is in town! She's been here for the past weekend and will leave on Friday. It's her vacation. She actually left for Boston today though, to visit some family.

And since I owe ya'll a post but I am not feeling to well but have a best friend who's on vacation and has a blog of her own we'll just recap my weekend through her eyes.

Wintry Weather Weekend

Did I mentioned it's super cold here? Maybe not like Chicago but it's pretty blustery.

OH! And I will be on the CBS Early show this Thursday. Tune in. See if you can catch me decorating cookies!!! My network TV debut!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment