Friday, October 15, 2010

Hiatus

I know, I know it's been three weeks since my last post. And due to high demand from my 'darling' readers.

A lot has happened. AdWeek, which was great. Long nights at work--not so great. But a thing to note is that I'm going to try and post more regularly. Like I said before, I get too wrapped up in trying to document EVERYTHING which makes me hesitant to post because I feel like it's going to be such a ordeal. Once I come to terms that I'm not going to be able to outline every single detail of my life online (not that I want to or should, I mean, I'm not the most important person in the world...or am I?), then I'll be able to post more regularly with random tidbits.

Anyways, onward and upward!

Vivian and Mattie came to visit this past weekend and it was amazing. I need to write a whole post about it this weekend but while I get that all together here are some bits and pieces to what's been going on.

Of course if I was going to have guests over, I needed respectable furniture, a sneak peek:
SEA OF SHOES
 Okay, not really but it's my display and collection of shoes (not all of them, I have to admit) but I am missing the back of the bookcase. Why? Because I am looking for the perfect wallpaper/fabric for a DIY like this. But not necessarily that color or print.

Vivian's and my pisco drinks at Pio Pio , a most delicious Peruvian chicken place.
 I really really really like drinks in coupe glasses. I am looking to get a set for myself. So retro but fun and more interesting than regular tumblers or even martini glasses.

Bisous Ciao-macaron heaven
 Definitely more to say about macarons in another post.

Halloween spirit!
 I haven't forgotten about my love for cupcakes. In fact, there was a week that I had one everyday because reps just kept bringing them in. NOM. This is large one from Crumbs.

Gratis
Imagine a Friday afternoon at work with you, seated at your desk, diligently typing away. And the mailroom guys come in pushing a cart loaded these babies shouting "Let's get chocolate wasted!" Everyone in the office got a bottle and a movie ticket. Because we just won a few little accounts like Diageo and Relativity Movies. Ah-may-zing.

I hope that suffices some readers' sandy-fix. Lol. I am SO hilarious.

Until next time,

-Sandy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving my Sandy-fix! Hahhhh. Reading your blog makes me want to write a blog. I should prob try harder.

    Your bookshelf is awesome. And the idea of the wallpaper on the bookcase. I am will prob attempt to implement it soon on mine as well. Especially since I had a fiasco and nailed the wrong side of the bookshelf backing.


    -Eunice

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the shoe display...Im gonna email you a picture of my shoe closet...hahaha. Too similar, excpet I cant wallpaper it =( And you have much nicer shoes...I wonder, do you trek around the city in those heels though?

    ReplyDelete