Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Odds and Ends

And SURPRISE! 2 posts in a day!

Just some photos of what's been happening the past few weeks sans Mattie's visit. I promise to buy a real camara just as soon as I buy furniture....so it's going to be a while....

I went to the Vera Wang store during Fashion's Night Out and saw Evan Lysacek and the designer herself (who was TEENY tiny and looked amazing for being 60).
Jackie got me this adorable apron for my birthday. It's almost too pretty to wear.
I baked these amazing dreamy cream scones which really were all that. I added orange zest to mine which made them extra nommy.
I also made crepes for the first time. They turned out very nice and I filled them with a homemade seafood filling or jam depending on my palate when I wanted to eat them.

I hope ya'll liked my back-to-back posts!

3 comments:

  1. You aren't going to have furniture by the 8th are you? As long as I have my box, I guess I'll live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That apron is pretty - would you have a heart to make it dirty?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mattie! I cut up your box last night...but hopefully there will be another box once I GET my furniture and move my clothes into my dresser.

    Be-I do not have the heart to make it dirty thus it's purpose is defeated. I cannot even wipe my wet hands on it without cringing...

    ReplyDelete