Thursday, July 23, 2009

Long time, no blog!

So I've decided to save all my food pictures of restaurant week so far and make a massive post. I still have a few more to go but this is what's up.

Some Tuesday ago, I went to Rouge Tomate on the UES. Contemporary American. It was beautifully decorated and designed. A very clean, crisp ambiance. The service was excellent. There was even a bathroom attendant!

Lame pic of the downstairs area:

I had a fancy ceviche, it was nomnomnom 5/5 on this one folks, done very rare, sashimi-like in texture!

Bershire Pork Loin, omg, they cooked the pork sooooooo WELL:

Coconut tapioca with mango, jellies and fancy foam, it was really good:


Okay...so I was going to do more but I am tired and will save that for laterrrrrrr. Next is Butter.

More lists of things to blog about:
where I eat lunch

This blog might as well be called Sandy's food in NYC. Yeah....

No comments:

Post a Comment