Sunday, July 26, 2009

You've Got Mail!

Okay, I realize that the iPhone does not capture the beauty of food very well but I don't care. I lovelovelove remembering what I ate so I DGAF about my crappy pictures.

Last Sunday Yolanda and I had plans for brunch and sunning in Central Park. She kept talking about how we're going to Cafe Lalo, where, little did I know, You've Got Mail was filmed. Of course I HADN'T seen the movie (I mean come on, I saw Forrest Gump and Clueless my junior and senior years of highschool, respectively) but it was a delightful brunch/patisserie. NOM. So cute and French and most importantly DELICIOUS.

Outside:

Fresh orange juice and napkin, so you can get an idea of the aura:

My steamed eggs with BRIE and mixed mushrooms, Mediterranean salad (missing the potatoes, those came later):

Oh, and I watched the movie later on at night as it happened to the only movie Yolanda actually brought with her because...SURPRISE! It's her favorite movie. Betcha didn't see that one coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment