Thursday, July 29, 2010

It's my party...



Though I've been feeling sad about spending yet another birthday away from my loved ones, things are starting to look up. Today I came home to this:






Okay, so it didn't really look like that. It was actually in a USPS box with just my address on it. Gabby, don't think you can just not put your address on something and think that I would not recognize your handwriting.

Anyways, I decided I would be good and not open it until my actual birthday.








JUST KIDDING. I just wanted to pretend I had the patience. HAH!



I know you're dying to know what's inside, just as I was.







I'll add a lot of break so you have to scroll down all the way.






Keep scrolling...






Glitter gold TOMS!
Only a best friend would remember that one time you mentioned that you wanted these shoes when talking about her baby brother buying a pair for own best friend. I now declare TOMS shoes best friends shoes.

Now, if only I were going to work tomorrow. I want to wear them out!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'll be perfectly honest, my lack of return address was not a ploy to trick you. I just forgot. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, i didn't know they make shoes like these. very nice!

    ReplyDelete