Sunday, May 15, 2011

Things I'm Bad At

This is a post about things/aspects in life with which I am not the brightest crayon in the box.
  • Seeing the latest and funniest viral videos in a timely fashion
  • Listening! 
    • I think I'm good at this but not according to Lauren...and now Jackie...
      • Lauren: "What are you writing about?"
      • Me: "Things that I'm bad at."
      • Lauren: "Listening"
      • Jackie: "OH YEAH!"
      • Facepalm.
  • Making decisions
    • Big decisions: NBD
    • Small decision like what I should eat for lunch: no.
  • Kick-boxing conditioning/ab  classes
  • Karaoke/singing the right words in a song
    • Case and point: My brothers' coined the term of "pulling a Sandy" in our household. That meant you sang the wrong words to a song. HAH.
  • Telling jokes
    • I always laugh in anticipation of the jokes
  • Rapping/Flowing
    • I wish I was Ludacris
  • Pretending that I can stand to be around someone
  • Texting
  • Admitting to being wrong!
  • Home decorating
    • Case and point: I've lived in my apt for 10 months and still don't have artwork up on the walls in my room.
  • Competitions
I'm sure there are a lot more but I won't get into that!
___________

Lauren: "Can you do a post about things you're good at but need to be worse at?"
Me: "....like what?"
Lauren: "Being bossy!"

Maybe next time kids.
___________

As to what's been up in my life, nothing too exciting. My mom came to visit. That was nice. I'm going home soon. YEAH ATX. I'm going to Thailand! I bought a Kindle for the 20hr plane ride. Excited.

I left my current book and detergent at the laundromat yesterday.  I didn't realize until today and when I went back to get it, all my stuff was still there. So either One Hundred Years of Solitude is not a hot commodity or my neighborhood is honest. I can't decide.

Sorry, no pictures in this one. I'm getting lazy. True story.

It's supposed to rain all week and I am NOT excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment