Monday, May 16, 2011

Things I'm Good At

As promised, and to juxtapose my last post, here is a list of things I ace:
  • Shopping online
    • It's really sad when you have your credit card numbers memorized
  • Memorizing the most random facts
  • Being bossy
  • Not being patient
    • Aha, you caught me, this should go on the other list
  • Yoga
  • Talking
  • Asking questions
  • Baking
    • Okay, I don't know if I'm actually good at this but I can bake and I like to do it! Though I've kinda stopped
  • Reading recipes
  • Media planning
  • Keeping a beat
  • Driving
    • ahahahahahah, I know, I'm female...and an Asian
  • Telling you like it is
  • Confrontation
  • Problem solving
  • Picking the cutest yellow things
  • Sleeping
  • Eating
  • DANCING!
In other news, Jackie and I both used our hairdryers at the same time tonight. And we created a power short in our end of the apt. This wouldn't be a big deal except I can't find the power switch board which could be in the basement which I can't get to because our land lady is gone...thanks for coming back form China Jackie...

No comments:

Post a Comment