Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Cubicle!

Here are some photos of my cubicle! If you haven't deduced it yet, I'm working at McCann Erickson, NYC!

It's such a beautiful agency. And I feel so cool when I walk into the lobby in the morning and flash/scan my id in front of the security guards. There are 4 tough looking suits in the lobby at all time. I honestly feel super safe at my agency because you basically need to get on to every floor even after you're already in.

Pics:

My cubicle:


I got office supplies today! (don't get too excited Grabby)


Shwaaaaaag:

my work bag:



and FINALLY:

5 comments:

  1. Yum! I love it when you post food pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nomnomnom. That's the sound I made in my head when I saw PINKBERRY'S! :) What did you think of it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.boston.com/lifestyle/food/articles/2009/06/10/new_frozen_yogurt_varieties_blur_the_lines_of_definition/
    Hurry up and come visit so we can go get fro yo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had Pinkberry before silly! I just want it all the time. Though, I think if I were honest with myself, I would like Red Mango better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pinkberry looks yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete