Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sleepy....

Seriously, I know I need to get with it on this blog but I'm so tired from working and exploring everyday that I have fallen behind. I did a lot this past weekend and will probably make a post about it tomorrow.

But today I worked, swam and had an awful tummyache. Most likely because I snacked on junk the whole day...yeah, I ate way too much crap today for no reason except that I was hungry.

Also, wanted to go see Avenue Q through the dorm. Tickets are only $35 but they sold out. They are doing Wicked next month though so I am WAITING! Or maybe I'll just go one day by myself like Yolanda did today.I don't mind.

Blog posts to come:

What I did this past weekend
What my daily commute is
A series on the perks at work


Okay, really though this past weekend:

-went to Columbia and met Chris' friends which... Are all Korean. SURPRISE! (lol)
-went to Blockhead's which is like the NYC version of Trudy's but without the mexican martinis (sad, I know) yet good margaritas and "cleaner" Mexican food
-visited the Guggenheim, very nice, saw some Kandinskys, Cezanne, Seurat, a Polluck...really wanted to see their Rothko collection but it was not on display. I'm not too into architecture but there was, of cour, a lot of Frank Lloyd Wright's work which was very awesome to see.
-church, I go to church every Sunday
-laundry and chores...


Believe it or not I've only gone shopping once! Yeah, need to wait until I get paid...besides the rainy weather is not conducive to any social activity

Got a really cute voicemail from some of my Kenobi girls. I miss them a lot!!!

Hmmm, I guess that's all for now. I should post pics but I am too lazy and tired. So until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Avenue Q is so good! You should go. And WICKED! My aunt just went and said it was fabulous. I can't wait to see it in Aug!

    ReplyDelete