Saturday, June 27, 2009

Eh? Eh? Eh?

Spent the day riding around in a tourist bus that was JUST like the Limbusine I rode to prom except it was like the baby version.

My mom booked us one of those touristy, all-day tours where we went to every attraction imaginable regarding Niagara Falls. Spent the day with a family from GERMANY. We did everything from Maid of the Mist to White River Walk. It is really beautiful up here and I got wet like 3895483 times and got about 362493 plastic ponchos and some sweet new shoes (pics to come) Spent most of the day in Canada. We got some amazing pictures but of course my mom did not bring a camera cord and I'm never going to by a card reader (let's face it, I'm like the laziest person ever) so all I have are iPhone pics that have nothing to do with the Falls so...yeahhhhh.

Pics from the trip:

Alan, while we were waiting for our room. Yes, wearing your favorite color runs in our family. Guess what his is?


Our room at the Crown Plaza, let me tell you they have EXCELLENT service:


Proof that the youngest child is always spoiled beyond belief, Alan-schmoozing for Exlosions in the Sky tickets even though he's going to see them in Austin July 4th:


New sandals, hahahahaha:


Oh! And where is the rest of my fam in all of this? Kevin is in Chicago playing PAAAAAINTBALL and my dad is like whatever about NY.


Bonus Work OOTD from Friday, yes, apparently still only wearing yellow, black, grey or white:


Other things I need to write about:
-Chicken and rice

Oh, and now my mom is brushing Alan's teeth because she's obsessed with teeth now and is convinced he doesn't now how to brush even though he is FIFTEEN! WHAT!

No comments:

Post a Comment