Monday, June 8, 2009

First Day of Work

So I started off orientation today in the office of the American Association of Advertising Agencies aka the 4A's.

Did I mention it's in the Chrysler Building?



That's right, be jealous that I got to go into this fabulous Art Deco sculpture designed by William Van Alen (thanks ARH 303). It was awesome!

Afterwards, I went to orientation at my agency. It pretty much took all day and in the end I got to see my cubicle!

It's so nice, with a computer and everything was prepared. Props to a great internship program first impression.

Sorry I did not take any pictures as I do not know if I can blog about my agency yet.

After work, I got to go to a FABULOUS MAIP seminar in an awesome agency called JWT. It has a bar in it! And it's decor, lights and aura reminds me of PURE in Austin. There was so much food, I'm talking mini gourmet foods that are served at movie screenings and after-parties. Examples: baby back ribs, sushi, mini pulled pork burgers, mini veggie samosas, small kababs, mini lamb ribs etc. etc. I felt like a celeb...sorta.

Again, I did not take any pictures because I was gorging myself on food. DELICIOUS!

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this email and I'm so excited to read about your adventures in NYC. Update often! I will have to live vicariously through you. :)

    Btw I created a blog just so I could comment on here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog!Go to Tortilla Flats http://www.tortillaflatsnyc.com/. It was my girlfriends and my favorite place to hang out. They have a bingo night. haha. We usually went on Thurs. Its a fun crowd!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BAH!!!! you got to go into the Crysler building...I tried to do this when I was there, and as you know. they dont let tourists in. Lucky duck!

    ReplyDelete